Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Home Away from Home

Hey there! I've been away for a while, but now I'm back. Come on in out of the rain!
( I swear it's rained every day so far this month. Really! )


It's warm and dry inside.


This is some of what I've been up too - more about gardening and lavender foot soak another day. 
A fresh coat of white paint makes a big difference.

  
I Mike changed the backsplash to ice blue, which sometimes looks a little green - kind of like beach glass.
It was my idea, though.


We Mike painted the knobs white, too. A couple of scrappy quilts makes if feel like home.


I still need to make curtains for the back windows. I promised Mike not to make it too "girly" so I'm looking for a quiet little stripe ( even though I have an old pink rosey sheet I'd like to re-purpose )


Thanks for stopping by. Pop in any time - lock up when you leave :-)

2 comments:

  1. oh my, that is so adorable! i hope you can use it now. you have been a busy girl, lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen ~ I just adore your little camper. This weekend cocktails in your camper ~ see you then ;-)

    ReplyDelete